Blizzard Entertainment announced the Diablo IV Early Access Beta preload may be downloaded on March 15, two days in advance of the test which starts on March 17 at 9am PST.
An official blog was posted today titled “Your Guide to the Open Beta” — packed with a lot of details.
- Early Download for the Early Access begins March 15 at 9 a.m. PDT.
- Early download for the Open Beta will begin March 22 at 9 a.m.
- Enter the snow-laden Fractured Peaks where you will find Kyovashad, a safe zone in the mountains, and many Side Quests you can find along your journeys in addition to the Main Questline. Do make sure to check out the Woodsman of Nevesk Side Quest if you find yourself near the town of Nevesk.
- Dungeons and events are spread across the land for those looking for a challenge. World Events are small instances that will arise at random within zones and range from escorting a lost soul to satiating blood thirsty obelisks. Legion Events are longer instances that will challenge you with hordes of demons. Look for them after conquering Strongholds.
- Ashava, our World Boss for the Early Access and Open Beta, emerges in Fractured Peaks to spread plague and rend flesh. Grab some friends to challenge her on March 18 and March 25 at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 10 p.m., and midnight PDT.
- The development team will be hosting a Community Play Livestream on March 24, at 11 a.m. PDT to offer some tips and tricks.