Diablo II: Resurrected has many optional dungeons where you can farm for gems, runes, charms and even gear. You can find rare and unique monsters, as well.
The links below lead to YouTube videos of each optional dungeon in Hell difficulty.
- The Cave — Located in the Cold Plains.
- The Hole — Located in the Black Marsh.
- The Pit — Located in the Tamoe Highland.
- Stony Tomb — Located in the Rocky Waste, outside the Lut Gholein gates.
- Ancient Tunnels — Located in Lost City. You must click a Trap Door near ruins to reveal the entrance.
- Arachnid Lair — Located in the Spider Forest near the Kurast Docks.
- Swampy Pit — Located in the Flayer Jungle near the waypoint.
- Disused Fane — Located in the Kurast Bazaar.
- The Sewers — Located in the Kurast Bazaar and in Upper Kurast.
- The Ruined Temple — Located in the Kurast Bazaar.
- Forgotten Reliquary — Located in Upper Kurast.
- Forgotten Temple — Located in Upper Kurast.
- Ruined Fane — Located in Kurast Causeway (bridge between Upper Kurast and Travincal).
- Disused Reliquary — Located in Kurast Causeway (bridge between Upper Kurast and Travincal).
- Abaddon — Located in the Frigid Highlands as a red pit in the minimap.
- Pit of Acheron — Located in the Arreat Plateau as a red pit in the minimap.
- Drifter Cavern — Located in the Glacial Trail.
- Infernal Pit — Located in the Frozen Tundra.
- The Icy Cellar — Located in the Ancient’s Way.