Blizzard Entertainment now sells a Diablo Lord of Terror 10″ Bust for $139.99 for the Diablo II 20th Anniversary.
The item will ship on Thursday, January 21, 2021.
- Product ID: 3920363
- Material: 100% Polyresin – Statue; 100% PVC – Assorted Parts
- Actual product may slightly differ from image shown
- Keep products away from fire
- Measures approximately 10” tall
- Not suitable for children under 4 years old
- Paint By: Lewis Villamar
- Please don’t put merchandise in your mouth
- Printed graphics
- Product details can be subject to change without prior notice
- Sculpted By: Eugene Lukashevich, Brian Fay
- Special Thanks: Chris Amaral, Crystel Land
- Officially licensed
“Diablo was the youngest of the Prime Evils, but I found him the most dangerous, for his power over terror left him incapable of feeling fear. Though he had easily possessed and corrupted many humans, Diablo’s essence was finally trapped in a soulstone and banished to the unfathomable Abyss twenty years ago.”
As with all the Great Evils, Diablo spawned from one of the seven heads of the great dragon Tathamet. His domain in the Burning Hells was the Realm of Terror.