I’m thrilled to attend the 2012 New York Comic Con through October 11-14, and hope many of our visitors living around New York City take their backpack, cameras and embark into the adventure too.
So far, I have found online some of the Blizzard Entertainment developers and related projects in attendance. I’ll share the schedules as soon as they become available.
- Micky Neilson (Blizzard Publishing Lead, World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria)
- Gerald Brom (Diablo III: Book of Cain artist)
- Walter Simonson (DC Comics World of Warcraft) – table # S2
- Ryan Benjamin & Sean “Cheeks” Galloway – Artists Alley (north pavillion) – table # G2
- Mark Evans (World of Warcraft TCG artist) – table I12
These are the booths Blizzard fans should always have in their event planner schedule and visit:
- DC Entertainment – booth # 1238
- Brom Art – booth # 2437
- Diamond Comics – booth #2056 (distributor of DC Unlimited World of Warcraft, StarCraft action figures)
- Insight Editions (The Art of Blizzard) – booth # 1882
- Legendary Entertainment – booth # 1620
- MEGA BRANDS – booth # 1206
- Rubie’s Costumes Co. (World of Warcraft costumes) – booth # 1865
- Simon & Schuster – booth # 829
So jealous of being able to meet Brom, his work has amazed me since I opened up my first MTG booster pack back in middle school! Also when you stop by the DC booth, could you ask if there any plans to continue their WoW and SC2 action figure lines? Also a Diablo action figure line would be beyond amazing.