Blizzard Entertainment Recruiter Val Maun (@Azuriel) has been searching for an Audio Producer for several weeks. If any Blizzplanet visitor is looking for a job in this field, or if you know a friend/family or a friend-of-a-friend who is — do some networking to pass the word. Submit a resume here.
- Collaborate with the casting and voice over director and the audio production team to create and maintain project schedules.
- Help refine the voice over development pipeline to increase production efficiency and quality.
- Communicate status of voice over content, assets, tools, and features to audio production director and all franchise production directors regularly.
- Supply monthly status updates to audio production director and all franchise production directors.
- Coordinate efforts with internal group including cinematics, PR, web, creative development, community, and game teams.
- Coordinate choir sessions, managing casting for internal modeling needs, and organizing any talent or union related negotiations.
- A minimum of 3 years’ product development experience on AAA titles
- Able to accurately and efficiently manage a large volume of audio tasks
- Able to coordinate with a large number of external contractors including studio resources and actors
- Comfortable dealing with a large amount of legal contracts and talent paperwork
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to travel as needed on short notice
- Able to work independently, and / or within a team
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office products
- Passion for video games
- Good knowledge of voice over and casting pipeline in video games
- Knowledge of standard and practices relating to union titled video games
- Knowledge of Blizzard and its games
- Working knowledge of employing external audio vendors, such as recording studios and payroll companies
- Working knowledge of audio tools and programs, such as Pro Tools
- Working knowledge of audio, graphic, and movie file types and applications