Not long ago, I posted that Blizzard was searching for a QA/Tester Developer.
Now Blizzard Entertainment is searching for a “Community Manager, Global Publishing, Diablo Franchise” with experience working on mobile games, and managing and growing mobile gaming communities.
Among his/her duties includes:
- Contribute to content strategy and player-facing communications, including active engagement on community channels and reactive messaging.
- Create compelling product communications such as blogs, patch notes, social copy.
- Develop and execute key community initiatives including contests, live events, content partnerships, and influencer/streamer programs.
- Manage content calendars and milestones, delivering content to cross-functional and regional teams.
- Drive content creator strategy, identifying potential new creators while supporting and building long-term relationships with existing partners.
- Establishing player feedback loops with players and dev teams, providing meaningful reporting on community sentiment, concerns and suggestions.
- Analyze and report on content and program performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization and innovation.