Blizzard Entertainment posted a new job opening for a Diablo Immortal Game Producer (mid-senior level) about 9 hours before this posting. The same post was posted within an hour at Linkedin.
Rumors around the internet have Blizzard possibly releasing Diablo Immortal a week after BlizzCon 2019, but whoever have made the claim forgot about the Beta signup link at the bottom of the official Diablo Immortal website — which should happen at least 3-4 months before the official release date.
Check out the newest job opening below:
Game Producer, Diablo Immortal
We are looking for a versatile Game Producer to join the Diablo Immortal team. If you’re a highly organized individual with exceptional communication abilities and a proven aptitude for project management, let’s hear from you! Self-direction, follow-up skills, and collaboration with a cross-functional team are important, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find solutions.
- Work with cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation.
- Facilitate communications, organization, and accountability across all departments and stakeholders to ensure high-level project goals are met
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available people
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of major features, tasks, bugs, and everything in between.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Communicate effectively with production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Actively promote a collaborative team culture based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in game production
- Shipped multiple mobile games at a high level of quality
- Fluent in both internal and external game development processes
- Experience developing games with World-Class Intellectual Property
- Practical, specific knowledge of how to run live ops on a mobile title
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Able to work with team leads, directors and external partners to align priorities
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Experience with Jira project management tools
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills for working with internal and external teams
- Fluency in spoken and written Simplified Chinese
- Strong game testing experience
- Scripting and other technical skills
Hope you enjoyed this article. Please, support Blizzplanet on Patreon (monthly) or PayPal (once), and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch for daily Blizzard games news updates.