Blizzard Entertainment posted a new job opening for a Diablo Immortal Game Producer (mid-senior level) about 9 hours before this posting. The same post was posted within an hour at Linkedin.
Rumors around the internet have Blizzard possibly releasing Diablo Immortal a week after BlizzCon 2019, but whoever have made the claim forgot about the Beta signup link at the bottom of the official Diablo Immortal website — which should happen at least 3-4 months before the official release date.
Check out the newest job opening below:
Game Producer, Diablo Immortal
We are looking for a versatile Game Producer to join the Diablo Immortal team. If you’re a highly organized individual with exceptional communication abilities and a proven aptitude for project management, let’s hear from you! Self-direction, follow-up skills, and collaboration with a cross-functional team are important, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find solutions.
- Work with cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation.
- Facilitate communications, organization, and accountability across all departments and stakeholders to ensure high-level project goals are met
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available people
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of major features, tasks, bugs, and everything in between.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Communicate effectively with production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Actively promote a collaborative team culture based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in game production
- Shipped multiple mobile games at a high level of quality
- Fluent in both internal and external game development processes
- Experience developing games with World-Class Intellectual Property
- Practical, specific knowledge of how to run live ops on a mobile title
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Able to work with team leads, directors and external partners to align priorities
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Experience with Jira project management tools
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills for working with internal and external teams
- Fluency in spoken and written Simplified Chinese
- Strong game testing experience
- Scripting and other technical skills