PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller Shipping Today
For everyone awaiting to play Diablo III on the PlayStation 4, while the PlayStation 4 is slated to ship on November 15th, the PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller is shipping now. and it is compatible with Diablo III (PS3). Follow the link to grabs yours ASAP. Only one Dualshock 4 controller comes with the PlayStation 4 Launch Edition. Diablo III supports up to four players on your couch.
The DualShock 4 is compatible with a number of current generation PlayStation 3 games. Grab a DualShock 4 and prepare for greatness before the release of the PlayStation 4. Supplies are limited. Better to grab it now while supplies last and before the console ships when everyone and their mama will be flooding local game shops.
Over 25,000 fans will have the opportunity to play Diablo III on the PlayStation 4 using the Dualshock 4 controller at BlizzCon in the Anaheim Convention Center this upcoming November 8-9.
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dual analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved to provide a greater sense of control.
- The new multi-touch and clickable touch pad on the face of the DualShock 4 Wireless Controller opens up worlds of new gameplay possibilities.
- The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller features a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack.
- The addition of the Share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the PlayStation 4 as easy as the push of a button.
The DUALSHOCK 4 controller incorporates a new, highly sensitive six-axis sensor, as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dual analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved to provide a greater sense of control, no matter what you play.
The new multi-touch and clickable touch pad on the face of the DualShock 4 wireless controller opens up worlds of new gameplay possibilities for both newcomers and veteran gamers.
The three LEDs inside the light bar can generate a rainbow of colors that work with the PlayStation camera to create immersive gaming experiences. It also allows developers who choose to utilize the functionality to enable easy player identification and screen adjustment functionalities when gamers play with friends in the same room.
The DualShock 4 wireless controller features a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, putting several new audio options in the player’s hands.
The addition of the Share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the PlayStation 4 system as easy as the push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots of your greatest accomplishments or live-stream your gameplay sessions through popular Internet streaming services, all without disturbing the game in progress.
- External Dimensions: Approx. 162mm x 52mm x 98mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
- Weight: Approx. 210g (tentative)
- Keys / Switches: PS button, SHARE button, OPTIONS button, Directional buttons (Up/Down/Left/Right), Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), R1/L1/R2/L2/R3/L3, Right stick, Left stick, Touch Pad Button
- Touch Pad: 2 Point Touch Pad, Click Mechanism, Capacitive Type
- Motion Sensor: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Other Features: Light Bar, Vibration, Built-in Mono Speaker
- Ports: USB (Micro B), Extention Port, Stereo Headset Jack
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth® Ver2.1+EDR
- Type: Built-in Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage: DC3.7V (tentative)
- Capacity: 1000mAh (tentative)