ThinkGeek has an amazing Diablo III loot for sale for hardcore fans. The Blizzard Diablo Treasure Goblin Bank with Sound
Diablo III’s Treasure Goblins. Enigmatically, they’re creatures which cannot deal damage to your character but are the most likely to be the reason for your character’s untimely demise. There’s something about them (could it be all the LOOT?!) that makes all reason go out the door. Even in hardcore, we occasionally accidentally chase them right into the midst of elite mob packs. That rarely ends well.
You don’t have to worry about that happening with this Diablo Treasure Goblin Bank with Sound, and we promise this one won’t teleport out on you with 3% health left. He’s going to stay right where you put him. Just don’t put him down next to a portal, okay? Fill his bag with loot and listen to him cackle happily as he takes your money. And you don’t have to beat the candy out of him to get your money back – there’s a coin removal door on the bottom of the bank. If only in-game Treasure Goblins were this simple….
- Diablo Treasure Goblin Bank with Sound
- Officially-licensed Diablo III merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Cackles happily as he takes your money
- When you drop a coin in, one of six sounds plays
- Coin removal door on the bottom (so you don’t have to beat the candy out of him – unless you just want to)
- Note: Does not drop legendary items (unless you fill it with legendary items)
- Batteries: 3 AAA 1.5V LR03 (not included)
- Dimensions: 9″ deep x 4 1/2″ wide x 8″ tall
- Weight: 12 oz. (without batteries)
- Ages 6+