PAX East 2014 – Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PS4 Ultimate Evil Edition
This past weekend, Blizzard Entertainment showcased the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. PAX East attendees were able to play the game at the demo stations.
Read the details about the Ultimate Evil Edition, and view the screenshots at the bottom of the page.
PlayStation®4 gamers can now experience the full adventure of Blizzard’s epic action RPG, Diablo® III, and the expansion, Reaper of Souls™, from the comfort of their couch with Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition! Take on the role of one of six powerful character classes—Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, or the all-new Crusader—and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient and sinister forces. With the new DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and a custom-designed console interface, players will be outfitted with touch pad functionality and new social features as they engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of demons, acquire items of incredible power, and visit justice upon the Angel of Death.
For more details, visit https://www.diablo3.com/console.
- The complete adventures of Acts I-V, taking players from the besieged town of New Tristram to the legendary city of Westmarch and the ancient halls of the Pandemonium Fortress
- Six powerful character classes to choose from: Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, Wizard, and the all-new Crusader
- Targeted loot system that rewards players for their battlefield triumphs with class-appropriate weapon and armor upgrades
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
- Seamless cooperative play featuring four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op games
- Direct character control and new DUALSHOCK®4 functionality, such as color-coded player indicators for same-screen coop and touch pad shortcuts to keep players in the action
- PlayStation® Network support, which allows players to explore Sanctuary with friends, including asynchronous multiplayer features
- An all-new Apprentice Mode, which buffs lower level heroes’ damage and toughness when playing in higher level multiplayer groups
- New item-gifting options, providing players with additional ways to share the spoils of battle with their friends
- Nemesis Kills, a new system that enables players to avenge their fallen friends remotely and earn special rewards
- All the new and exciting features from the Reaper of Souls expansion, enabling players to:
- Customize their character’s appearance and augment their items’ power with a new artisan, the Mystic
- Battle a new menagerie of fiendish monsters slavering for the chance to feast upon Sanctuary’s heroes
- Never stop exploring with Adventure Mode, where all waypoints are unlocked—the entire world is now the battlefield
- Test their mettle in Nephalem Rifts: 10–20-minute dungeons consisting of randomized areas, monsters, and bosses
- Take on Bounties for fun and rewarding objective-based challenges
Video: Gameplay Sizzle