Community Manager Nevalistis posted a list of hotfixes that went live a few days ago. Nothing in the classes department (Mostly Witch Doctor stuff), but general, items and monster bugs that needed to be addressed. The one hotfix that benefits everyone is the random issue with the Greater Rift timer and the BlizzCon 2014 transmog issue.
There are no additional upcoming hotfixes at this time.
- Fixing an issue where the Greater Rift timer will occasionally start with less than 15 minutes remaining (5/4)
- Fixing an issue where the Spectral Hound pet will despawn upon character death (5/4)
- The legendary affix for the item Death’s Bargain has been re-enabled (5/4)
- Fixing an issue where the 6-piece bonus from Zunimassa’s Haunt is overwritten when more than one Witch Doctor applies the effect to the same enemy (5/4)
- Fixing an issue where some players are not able to access their BlizzCon 2014 transmogrification appearances (5/4)
- Fixing an issue where the combination of Rogar’s Huge Stone and Molten Wildebeest’s Gizzard would occasionally cause the game to crash (5/4)
- Reduced the number of targets that the Gelatinous Sire can split into in multiplayer games (5/4)
- Gelatinous Sire spawns will now have a small moment of invulnerability when they initially split (5/4)