During Tuesday Maintenance, Blizzard Entertainment deployed Patch 2.0.3 (build 22427) for Diablo III.
It is a very small patch addressing a few bug fixes. The Wizard got a minor adjustment and a bug fix.
The monk gets +Max Spirit stats on weapons and spirit stones.
All bosses now drop rare quality items (Thank You).
The area of effect for the Fire Trenches in the Halls of Agony now better match their animations.
- There is now a short delay before Fire Trench damage is dealt.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Erosion was causing Electrified to proc too frequently.
- Act Bosses Now always drop a rare quality item.
- The Skeleton King no longer drops a Legendary Item after using the “Reset Quests” button for level 60 characters.
- This bonus has been moved to Diablo for level 60 characters.
- Bug Fix: Hydras should now properly dissipate when the owner dies or leaves the game.
- Increased the internal cooldown attack rate to roughly match the player’s attack speed to a maximum of approximately 2 attacks per second.
- Magic Weapon
- Skill Rune – Deflection
- Added an internal cooldown to the proc rate to be roughtly once per attack.
- Level 1-60 crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require 2 Fiery Brimstones to craft.
- All low level crafted Legendary and Set pieces now require at least 1 Demonic Essence to craft.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where Legendary crafting recipes were rolling Rare level stats.
- In addition, a pass was made to ensure all Legendary crafted items are rolling with 6 total affixes.
- New Affix: +Max Spirit for Monks
- This affix rolls on Fist Weapons, Spirit Stones and Combat Staves.