New York Comic Con - Pocket Star Books Chris Metzen Q&A
- Ulrezaj is composed of 7 dark templars according to the Starcraft: The Dark Templar Saga, but only composed of 4 in Enslavers 2 Episode 5B: Dark Vengence. Could you fill us in?
- Starcraft: The Dark Templar Twilight comes out on June 30. What are Ulrezaj’s motives to return to infested Aiur? And what should we expect in this wrap up of the trilogy?
- Does the Umojan Protectorate and Kel-Morian Combine have their own version of the Ghost Program? Or is it exclusive to the Confederates and the Dominion?
- Will the Terrazine gas plot be explored in the upcoming Starcraft Ghost: Spectre book? Otherwise what else could you reveal of the book’s plot?
- Can we expect a sequel to Starcraft: Queen of Blades? We are missing the period between the Overmind’s invasion to Aiur and Tassadar’s sacrifice.
- The body of Sargeras that Aegwynn killed was said to be an Avatar in the book Warcraft: The Last Guardian. Does this mean Sargeras