Star Alliance and Campaign Creations hosted a contest where participants must complete a UMS map for starcraft within 10 hours (honor system). This contest is over, Dark Primus who led the competition has notified the public that he will be uploading all submissions.
Thanks to the StarCraft modding comunity for these three downloads. All three of these projects may be found no-where else. I’ll try and get MFTGATMF into a smaller rar file within the week.
Sorry for the lack of an affilite listing, that’s actually something I wanted to get installed before the launch of the new site, but slipped my mind completely. So now would be your best chance to contact me about becoming an affilite. Secondly, I will be installing a download module, with downloads.
To those who have given me sugestion on what you would like to see from Blizzplanet cudos, I’ll do my best. If anyone wants to post news please use our news thread (or forum) and I’ll have it posted on the main page, thank-you.
After a long absence due to some security issues with PHPnuke, we will be relaunching in October. DarkNemesis has been working on a custom website system for few months, and has notified me that we may be ready to roll on October back to normal.
During the wait on the new system, I dedicated to play World of Warcraft. I am currently lvl 55 Druid. Soon as possible, we will have World of Warcraft content. The news of all Blizzard games will now be possible with the new system. The Starcraft Ghost/Wow Fan Art contest will resume. I was able to download all the submissions from the fanforce.net email account. Fans that were not able to submit due to the email account being full, can now submit the fan art. I deleted everything after downloading the submissions that got through.
I will be taking a look at the submissions and will be made public on October. The deadline of August 31 has been cancelled due to the fact the site was standby with the security breaches. We had to disable the news and content system to avoid further attacks or deletion attempts.
Fan Art Contest will be open until October 31 as a way to give time to those who tried to submit and couldn’t go through with the email account full. My apologies for the inconveniences and the unannounced vacation due to the security breaches.
Should take us about to the end of the month to finish up.
Starcraft Campaign Contest is experiencing communication difficulties.
Fanart Contest is on hold untill we have all the images upload the fanforce email is being read through.
The forum is going to be post-poned untill the CMS is fine-tuned. However I do accept sugestions from their the sugestion thread in the forums or that nifty little script in the side bar called message programmer (thet’s me!). You can also contact me, contact info rmation is in the temporary forums.
I’ve created a new site management system, for the next week or so expect some major changes to occur.
Keys of Sealing 2.21 News post from: RazorclawX
I created a new version of Keys of Sealing. This version requiresthe TFT 1.17 beta patch or later to play. This version has asignificantly smaller file size and rearranges some of the Hero skills,while replacing some of the Heroes with new ones.
You can download this here: Keys of Sealing
The new features include:
– Spirit of Destruction and Keyseeker can no longer win the game
– Knight of the Black Rose replaced with the Alchemist
– Tortured Soul replaced with the Tinker
– Wind Rider replaced with the Firelord
– Crypt Lord now has the following skills: Soul Burn, Souls of Vengeance, Fortified Armor, Locust Swarm
– Debilitator now has Rain of Blades instead of Drunken Haze
-The Secret Shop was replaced with the Wandering Merchant. If youremember the Wandering Merchant in the old map, this should be similar.However, at this time there is no means to pinpoint its exact locationevery time it moves, so this is based on luck. If I get enoughcomplaints about it, I may add a locating device OR put the Secret Shopback.
This map is a public BETA which can only be played on the Westfall server.
I need an army of good men by Warbringer87 at 6:46 PM – Saturday, August 28, 2004
We here at Campaign Creations have an urgent need of testers for a lot of Maps we have. These maps need to be tested online, because we need to check which ones work and which oens don’t.
If this was a small amount, we would do it on our own, but the vast amount of maps calls for some reinforcements. We need a lot of people to be testing these maps with us. There is nearly every type fo map imaginable.
We need people who play Warcraft III on battle.net. The Frozen Throne is NOT required, but it might be needed for some maps. We need people with some time on their hands, and we need a group of people with some map-making experience, to fix and update any maps which are not working properly. If you want to help, please contact us at:
In the email please tell us on which server you usually play at, and if you have The Frozen Throne Expansion. Also tell us if you are proficient with triggering/terraining/cinematics and if you would be willing to lend your skills.
- Ulrezaj is composed of 7 dark templars according to the Starcraft: The Dark Templar Saga, but only composed of 4 in Enslavers 2 Episode 5B: Dark Vengence. Could you fill us in?
- Starcraft: The Dark Templar Twilight comes out on June 30. What are Ulrezaj’s motives to return to infested Aiur? And what should we expect in this wrap up of the trilogy?
- Does the Umojan Protectorate and Kel-Morian Combine have their own version of the Ghost Program? Or is it exclusive to the Confederates and the Dominion?
- Will the Terrazine gas plot be explored in the upcoming Starcraft Ghost: Spectre book? Otherwise what else could you reveal of the book’s plot?
- Can we expect a sequel to Starcraft: Queen of Blades? We are missing the period between the Overmind’s invasion to Aiur and Tassadar’s sacrifice.
- The body of Sargeras that Aegwynn killed was said to be an Avatar in the book Warcraft: The Last Guardian. Does this mean Sargeras
Read descriptions and excerpts of the Warcraft Pocket Star Books