Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Beta Patch 2.6.0 (45897)
Blizzard Entertainment deployed a new patch today making changes to the Necromancer Set Bonuses, Abilities and Runes, and addressing a few bugs.
Necromancer Beta Patch 2.6.0 (45897)
Bone Spear (Base Rune): Summon a piercing bone projectile that causes
450% 500% weapon damage to all enemies it passes through.
Bone Spear (Blood Spear Rune): Bone Spear turns into Blood Spear. Damage is increased to
518% 650% weapon damage at the cost of 10% health.
Bone Spirit (Possession Rune): Bone Spirit will now charm the target for 10 sec at the cost of
10% 5% health.
Command Golem (Ice Golem Rune):
Command the Golem to the targeted location where it freezes enemies for 3 sec and increases their chance to be critically struck by 10% for 10 sec. Command the Golem to launch an icy blast at the target location, freezing enemies for 3 sec and increasing their chance to be critically struck by 10% for 10 sec. The cooldown has been reduced from 60 to 45 sec.
Corpse Explosion (Final Embrace Rune): Corpses pull themselves towards the nearest enemy before exploding, but Corpse Explosion now costs
3% 2% life per corpse.
Corpse Lance (Blood Lance Rune): Spend
5% 2% of your total health to launch an additional lance from yourself towards the target that deals 250% weapon damage.
Decrepify (Base Rune): A crippling curse that reduces the enemy units' movement speed by 75% and reduces damage done by
20% 30% for 30 sec.
Decrepify (Wither Rune): Damage reduction increased to
30% 40%, but no longer reduces movement speed.
Leech (Base Rune): Curse the target area. Cursed enemies have a chance to heal the attacker when they are struck for
1% 2% of their total health. Lasts 30 sec.
Leech (Cursed Ground Rune): Now curses the ground, healing you for
0.5% 1% of your max life every sec for each enemy in the cursed area.
Simulacrum: The health cost per use has been reduced
from 50% to 25%.
Rigor Mortis: Blight abilities also slow enemies by 30% and reduce their attack speed by
15% 30% for 5 sec.
Fixed an issue which prevented Bone Spirit from properly detonating when cast directly in melee range of a target enemy.
BONES OF RATHMA
(2) Set Bonus: Your pets have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 sec each time they deal damage.
(4) Set Bonus - You gain 1% damage reduction for
5 15 sec each time your pets deal damage. Max 50 stacks.
(6) Set Bonus - Each active Skeleton Mage increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead by
(2) Set Bonus - Blood Rush gains the effect of every rune.
(4) Set Bonus - While at full life, your healing from skills is added to your max life for 45 sec. Up to 100% more.
(6) Set Bonus -
Spending 10% life grants you a stack of Blood Cascade up to 50 times. Each stack of Blood Cascade increases the damage of life spending attacks by 200% and also increases the life you lose by 10%. Using a skill to heal will consume a stack and heal for an additional 300%. Healing from skills consumes one stack regardless of how many targets are hit. Command Skeletons (Dark Mending Rune) and Land of the Dead (Land of Plenty Rune) no longer consume stacks or receive increased healing. Your Life-spending attacks deal 3300% increased damage but cost twice as much Life. Your healing from skills is increased by 100%.
GRACE OF INARIUS
(2) Set Bonus - Bone Armor's damage is increased by 1000%.
(4) Set Bonus - Bone Armor stacks are now refreshed. In addition, Bone Armor grants an additional 2% damage reduction per enemy hit.
(6) Set Bonus - Bone Armor also activates a Bone Tornado damaging nearby enemies by
375% 750% weapon damage per sec as Physical. Enemies hit by the tornado take 850% 2750% additional damage from the Necromancer's abilities and minions.
PESTILENCE MASTER'S SHROUD
(2) Set Bonus - Each corpse you consume fires a
corpse fragment Corpse Lance at a nearby enemy, dealing 800% weapon damage.
(4) Set Bonus - Each enemy hit by Bone Spear reduces your damage taken by 2% up to a max of 50%. Lasts 15 sec.
(6) Set Bonus - Each corpse you consume grants you an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of your next Bone Spear by
1000% 3000%. This effect stacks up to 30 100 times.
JAIROAN JESSETH ARMS
(2) Set Bonus -
Army of the Dead gains the effect of the Unconventional Warfare rune When the target of yoru Command Skeleton dies, your skeletons are automatically commanded to attack a nearby target. While your skeletons are commanded to attack a target, all of your minions deal 400% increased damage.
Fixed an issue preventing Bloodsong Mail from correctly granting the Enforcer rune when Land of the Dead was active.
Fixed an issue preventing the damage bonus from Krysbin's Sentence to apply to pets.