Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Beta Patch 2.6.0 (45704)
The newest Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer Beta patch 2.6.0 (45704) introduced new redesigns of the Necromancer Sets’ (6) Set Bonus, some of its Primary and Secondary skills have been slightly buffed as well.
The patch also has changes to many Legendary Items — some have been redesigned, renamed, buffed or nerfed.
Bone Prison: Bone Spear, Bone Spikes, and Bone Spirit have a 30% chance to trap enemies in a Bone Prison for 3 sec. (Before: 10%)
Bone Spear: The skill should now more reliably hit targets, especially moving targets.
Command Skeletons: The Kill Command now commands your skeletons to explode, dealing 215% weapon damage to enemies within 15 yards. (Before: 80%)
Corpse Explosion (Base Rune): Target an area exploding all corpses within 11 yards dealing 350% weapon damage to enemies within 20 yards. (Before: 250%)
Corpse Lance (Base Rune): The attack rate for all runes has been increased. Target an enemy to summon projectiles from nearby corpses that cause 1750% weapon damage to the target. (Before: 900%)
Skeletal Mage (Contamination Rune): Raise a contaminated mage that channels an aura of decay for 100% weapon damage for its duration. (Before: 175%)
Blood for Blood: Picking up a health globe removes the health cost of the next Blood spell. This effect can stack up to 10 times. (Before: 3 times)
Dark Reaping: While using a scythe gain 2% Essence and Life per kill. (Before: 1%)
Serration: Bone Spikes, Bone Spear, and Bone Spirit deal 1% increased damage for every 2 yards between you, up to a max of 20%. (Before: 15%)
- Fixed an issue where damage bonuses from the player’s attack speed were not being applied to the Skeletal Archer and Contamination runes on Skeletal Mage.
- Fixed an issue that caused Siphon Blood to continue to deal damage to enemies when they were invisible or untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where Devour (Ruthless) did not correctly restore 10 Essence per pet consumed.
- Fixed an issue which prevented damage stacks on Bone Ringer from being preserved if Command Skeletons was used again on the same target.
- Trag’Oul’s Corroded Fang: The Cursed Scythe rune for Grim Scythe now has a 100% chance to apply a curse and increases your damage against cursed enemies by 175-200%.
- Dreadgolem Spike: Renamed to Maltorius’ Petrified Spike. Bone Spear now costs 40 Essence and deals 375%-450% additional damage. (Before: 125-150% damage)
- Bloodtide Blade: Death Nova deals 20-30% increased damage for every enemy within 15 yards. (Before: 12-20% within 10 yards)
- Reilena’s Shadowhook: Bone Spikes generate an additional 2-5 Essence for each enemy hit and grants 0.5% increased damage for every point of max Essence you have.
- Death’s Scythe: Renamed to Nayr’s Black Death. Each different Poison skill you use increases the damage of your Poison skills by 50-65% for 15 sec. (Before: 75-100%)
- Spear of Jesseth: Renamed to Spear of Jairo. Your Thorns is increased by 10-15% for every enemy afflicted by one of your curses.
- Iron Rose: Attacking with Siphon Blood has a 40-50% chance to cast a free Blood Nova (Before: only while at full life, 15-25%)
- The Johnstone: Each corpse consumed in Land of the Dead grants a stack of Macabre Knowledge. Macabre Knowledge increases the damage of Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion by 150-200% while outside Land of the Dead.
- Requiem Cereplate: Devour restores an additional 75-100% Essence and Life. In addition, when Devour restores Essence or Life above your max, the excess is granted over 3 sec.
- Fate’s Vow: Army of the Dead gains the effect of the Unconventional Warfare rune. (Removed: After consuming 15-20 corpses you unleash a free Death Nova.)
- Moribund Gauntlets: Your Golem sheds a corpse every second. (Before: Your Golem has a 10-15% chance to shed a corpse when it is hit by an enemy.)
- Golemskin Breaches: Your Golem’s damage is increased by 100-125% and you take 30% less damage while it is alive. (Before: 25% less damage while within 18 yards)
- Bryner’s Journey: Bone Spikes has a 20-30% chance to cast a Bone Nova at the target location. (Before: 10-15% chance)
- Dayntee’s Binding: You gain an additional 40-50% damage reduction when there is an enemy afflicted by your Decrepify. (Before: Decrepify gains an additional 20-30% damge reduction for attacks against you.)
- Circle of Nailuj: Renamed to Circle of Nailuj’s Evol. You now raise an additional Skeletal Mage with each cast and they last an additional 2-4 sec.
- Krysbin’s Sentence: You deal 75-100% increased damage against slowed enemies or triple this bonus against enemies afflicted by other type of control-imparing effect.
- Corpsewhisper Pauldrons: Corpse Lance damage is increased by 25-30% for 3 sec each time you consume a corpse. Max 20 stacks. (Before: 15-20%)
Bones of Rathma: (6) set bonus – Each active Skeleton Mage increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead by 250%. (Before: 200%)
Trag’Oul’s Avatar: (6) set bonus completely redesigned – Your Life-spending attacks deal 3300% increased damage but cost twice as much Life. Your healing from skills is increased by 100%.
Grace of Inarius: (6) set bonus: Bone Armor also activates a Bone Tornado damaging nearby enemies by 750% weapon damage per sec. Enemies hit by the tornado take 2750% additional damage from the Necromancer’s abilities and minions. (Before: 375% weapon damage and 850% additional damage)
Pestilence Master’s Shroud: (6) set bonus – Each corpse you consume grants you an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of your next Bone Spear by 3000%. This effect stacks up to 100 times. (Before: 1000% and 30 times)
Jairoan Arms (2) Set: Renamed to Jesseth Arms.
- When the target of your Command Skeletons dies, your skeletons are automatically commanded to attack a nearby target.
- While your skeletons are commanded to attack a target, all of your minions deal 400% increased damage.
- REMOVED: Army of the Dead gains the effect of the Unconventional Warfare rune.
Zei’s Stone of Vengeance: When a pet deals damage with this gem equipped, bonuses are now always granted from the player to the enemy hit instead of from the pet to the enemy.