Diablo III PATCH 2.0.2 NOW LIVE
Diablo III patch 2.0.2 is now live in the Americas. Check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes. Source
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 2.0.2 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is in the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 2.0.2 is live until those regions have also patched.
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v184.108.40.20674
Table of Contents
- Bug Fixes
- Experience requirements for Paragon 500 and above have been increased
- Disabled sound notifications for Clan and Community chat
- Bug Fixes
- Gold can once again be purchased and sold on the Real Money Auction House
- Level 60 Crafted Amulets now properly require Fiery Brimstone to craft
- Sokahr the Keywarden now reflects a more reasonable amount of damage with his whirlwind attack
- The portal leading from the second Hell Rift to the Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier now functions properly
- The experience bar has been removed from the Followers UI
- The Siegebreaker Assault Beast no longer performs other actions during his grab attack animation
If you are experiencing technical issues with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly-patched game, please visit our support site or post in the Technical Support forum for assistance.