Blizzplanet – Win A BlizzCon 2009 Ticket Giveaway
Blizzplanet is proud to announce a giveaway of three BlizzCon 2009 badges courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment. In order to enter our giveaway roster, you must first complete accurately all seven instructions below and submit them via email here.
International entries are welcome (except where certain countries local restrictions apply). This giveaway ends on June 9, 2009 at 11:59pm EST (New York timezone). Winners will be announced the next day. Winners will have only three days to reply back, otherwise someone else will be chosen. Winners should bring their Photo ID (i.e. Passport, Driver’s License) to the VIP booth at the Anaheim Convention Center. The name of the winner must match the photo ID’s. Blizzcon tickets are not transferable.
1. Read Excerpt 4 of World of Warcraft: ARTHAS here. List all the character names mentioned in this excerpt.
2. What was Rathma’s former name? Who christened him with the name Rathma? And What page number it is revealed? —Read the Diablo: The Sin War Trilogy, The Veiled Prophet excerpt. The excerpt link may be found beneath the front cover image (click Browse Inside).
3. Read the StarCraft Frontline Vol. 3 War-Torn story. Summarize what’s going on and explain why you look forward to read this manga.
4. Watch our video interview with Chris Metzen and Micky Neilson and describe which question answered you enjoyed the most and why.
5. Register to the Mountain Dew World of Warcraft Game Fuel website. Take a screenshot of your account page, and show at least 300 points. Note: You don’t need to be a World of Warcraft subscriber to participate in this giveaway. You can increase your points by going to all the options available within the How Do I Earn Points? section. Once you reach 300 points take a screenshot and attach it to the email. Note: If you don’t have a screen capture software, you may download XNview to capture images. Once installed go to Tools—> Capture Screen and click ok.
6. Read the four solicitations of StarCraft # 1-4, and write down the character names. Then view the preview scans and let us know what your impression is about the art, the dialogues and general tone of the comic book. Note: WIldstorm and DC Comics are launching Starcraft # 1 on May 27. You may subscribe to the 12-issues here.
7. Provide your WoW Character name or Battle.net screen name (i.e. Starcraft, Warcraft III, Diablo II)—for winners announcement purposes.
Once these six instructions are completed, your entry will be automatically added to the roster of giveaway participants. Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified.
NOTE: Other Blizzard Fansites have Blizzcon 2009 Ticket GIveaways too:
Trackback from your site.